Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Bidet

Wow, am I ever tired!
After only 2 days down here, Matt and I moved into another apartment. So my last three days have been spent hauling furniture and junk around, cleaning and unpacking. The new apartment is nice though. We only moved about a block, so instead of getting a truck, Matt and I just carried everything down the middle of the street. Fridge, beds, couch, table, everything. Just another day in Luperon. Nobody even thought it was strange that we were walking down the middle of the street, stove in hand.

Here are just a few pics of the new apartment.

Here is our bidet, so we can wash our boots off.
My room
The kitchen
The rest of the apartment, from the kitchen
The same area, but from the door

Home sweet home!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Bidet! Where are you, in France? Who'd a thought you'd find that in little Luperon. The apt. looks great, I like the blue and yellow painted walls. Was happy to see the bathroom looks clean! After a busy first week, we hope you get to take a little R&R in the next few days.
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you carried everything. Your bed is even made. Very good! Now when can we visit? ha, ha! Just kidding!Enjoy a day on the beach.

Toe-knee said...

Ola Cory. I finally figured out how to respond to your blog on my own, and I'm over 25. Yes! Modern technology is great...

Anonymous said...

i can jst picture the 2 of u movin everthing :) that's a pretty sweet appartment, and SO CLEAN - i hate to think what it'll look in 3 months!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, your apartment looks really nice! Looks happy and cheerful!

Tyese said...

hey friend! i miss you already! your place looks pretty cool actually. nicer than i expected :) hows the motorcycle? im still in oregon! talk to you soon