Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am now in my new congregation

Moving was fun, and with our crazy packing skills we got the job done pretty quick.The hall I go to now is on the other side of the river, and this is how we have to cross.
By the way, the guy that is with me in these pictures is one of my new roomies, Eric.

So now I am in the same hall as the Cooks. Got a picture of them here waiting for their turn to cross the river.

We have our CO visit this week, as if I wasn't already busy enough. But no complaining, it has been a very good visit, and I am having a good week in service in this new territory. I already have a few potential studies, including an older couple that we talked to for over and hour this morning and they want us to come back Saturday.

I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you all wearing your helmets! I always envisioned that ferry as being a lot bigger. Thanks for the pictures!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures... looks like the ferry service is pretty much the same as when we saw it. Can't wait 2 visit!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm reading in the yearbook about what lengths some publishers go to to get to meetings and service.