Monday, December 1, 2008

Part 1: The Wedding

So here you are. As promised, I will start filling you all in. The original plan was to post every other day or so until I get caught up, but uploading all of these pictures I realized that it make take a little longer then that (the internet is not very fast down here).

I was thinking about trying to go in order with everything that has happened over the last month and a half, but I figured that everyone would want to see the wedding pics first. So here they are. Note: these are not the real wedding pictures. They are just a bunch of snapshots from about 4 or 5 different cameras, including some cellphones. If you want the ¨normal¨ wedding pictures, you can wait until the actual bride and groom show them to you. Even though, I will start off with my favorite:
That was the only one that was any good; the rest are just ugly mugs.



I think that everyone had fun at the reception. This is our roommate Eric for those that don´t know.

Very sophisticated.
Or not.
The food was great. I just had to take some pictures of these center-pieces made out of fruit and veggies.

I just realized that in all of this there is not one picture of Debora´s face. Oh well, like I said, these are not the real wedding pictures. I have 3 different peoples pictures from the ceremony, and none of them are really good.

Well, thats it for the wedding, stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

Deb n Doug said...

Cool pics, particularly like the ones of you & Mike with all the girls! Looks like Tim and Brandon can really cut a rug! Looking forward to more!

Anonymous said...

haha... u know everyone is gonna b more interested in your 'ugly mugs' than in a picture of Matt and Debra's hands!!! it's a cool pic. but that made me laugh. keep posting :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending the pics. Everyone seems to be having a really good time. We're looking forward to seeing the gang from the DR up here this week.