Sunday, November 27, 2011

Photo day pictures!

So we got the official photo day pictures back, thought i would share a few:
The first are the guys from my dorm. There are 3 dorms for 24 of us, so 8 to a dorm.
Next is my cargroup, they have us all split up to go to host congregations, so I am with one of the instructors and his wife (Victor and Naida Fernandez) along with 2 other brothers.
The last photo is the informal group picture. The official group photo will have to wait untill I graduate. :-)

6 comments:

Deb n Doug said...

Nice Pics. And I just realized that if I click on the picture, I can see an enlarged view, dah. I really don't think they should have put you in the back for the group picture. Luv Ya

sally said...

Corey, you are truly in a spiritual paradise even though it's a lot of hard work. Jehovah will certainly use you. We patiently wait to see where!

Rosemary said...

I can't believe how fast your school is progressing. Treasure every moment,the knowledge gained, and the friendships. Hopefully, they will be indelibly etched in your mind.Thanks so much for posting the pictures!

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Cory, I really appreciated the pics and comments. Glad you are having a good experience. Can't wait to hear how the mid=terms went!! Lots of love, Gram

Judy said...

I couldn't help but notice that all have red ties, white shirts, and dark suits. Is this some sort of required dress code or are you all just being adorable?