Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Cousin Off on an Adventure!

So Tyese is leaving for Asia! Sweet :)

I'm posting this link here:


for 3 reasons:
1) when I read her email/blog post it reminded me that I havnt posted since school (sorry)

2) anyone who didnt know Tyese was going to Asia, but checks this blog, will now have something else to check . . . to distract them whenever I have no new posts (again, sorry)

3) to all my family who got the same email I did, let me use my blog to comment on Tyese's blog:
Shes awsome, the photos from the mountain are awsome, shes going to have a great trip . . . but I thinks she is insane!!!!!! I guess I've been in the heat tooo long; anyone who wants to sleep in the snow is a few coconuts short of a piƱa colada :-)

I need to go to the beach to warm up after just reading about snow . . .

2 comments:

Tyese said...

Hahaha, I like that you posted my blog on your blog. For those who get bored because you don't post, they can click on to mine as I'll probably post a lot since I like pictures a lot :) The heat is getting to you... snow is amazing, I consider it one of my closer friends :) Can't wait to see you when we are both back at the same time!

Deb n Doug said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.