Monday, December 17, 2012

Redirect

Ok, so I doubt anyone checks this anymore, given my 1.3 posts/year average . . .

but just in case, I will now point you over to this blog: http://dougndeb.blogspot.com/

Yes, my mother is now going to do a blog.  They will be flying down in about 2 weeks, and will be here through the wedding.  Soooooo I will let her keep everyone filled in.

Also, I promise promise promise to dump all the photos online post-wedding.  I don't know if that will be on here or some other system to share them all, but at the very least there will be a link here.
I'm thinking something like picasa or flickr.
It will NOT be on facebook

5 comments:

Mary said...

Yes dear nephew I do still check regularly in hopes of any small tidbit you may share!! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Judy said...

I also check from time to time. You should teach Jenny how to blog, then we all could learn some Spanish from the blog. Looking forward to seeing you both soon.

Sally said...

I also check from time to time and was pleasantly surprised to see your post. We'll be sure to read your mom's blog. And congratulations!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.