Friday, June 27, 2008

The Convention

Wow, the DC was great!!

I´m sorry that there hasn´t been much to see here on the blog the last little bit, but life has been kinda busy. That and the internet hasn´t been available. It doesn´t work when the power is off, and when the power is on, the center is always full. In order to get on right now, I had to wait 15 minutes.

I started to make a video of things from the convention, but it didn´t go as well as I had hoped. First, I tried to get video of different people, but they all begged me not to film them. Then I tried to just make a video of me talking to the camera, but that didn´t turn out so well either. Chris did promise me though that he is going to tell a story for the camera, about a study at the convention, so hopefully I will get that up eventually. And maybe some video of the furniture he made too, as Bob and Sandy requested.

As for the convention itself, it was very very very good. I am kinda limited in what I can say about it, because the majority of the people reading this have not had their convention yet, and I don´t want to spoil anything. All I can say is "look forward to it." One of the things that was interesting (that doesn´t give away any content at all) is that the symposiums moved really fast, because they were divided into so many different parts. The one had 9 parts!
I know that´s not really that interesting, so if anyone wants something more juicy, such as what is going to be released, you can email me and I will send it to you in an email.

Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we already talked to holly and bill. i know what 1 release is but not the 2nd 1. she said if she could go again she would. now i can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I also have heard some things abt. the convention. I like to hear them. It whets my appetite. Rosie

Anonymous said...

Oops! I'm not anonymous, I'm Rosie.

Tyese said...

I just got back from the convention! Great wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

Heard some things about the convention and the releases. Anxious to go!