Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You may be living in the DR. . .

. . .if you and the rest of the brothers get into an argument with a sister at bookstudy.
(she just could not get how the 1000 years work)

. . .if Chris makes furniture thats better then what is in the stores.
(it did turn out nice)

. . .if rats live in your oven.

. . .if you spent 7 hours in a waiting room to spend 5 min. with the doctor.
(don´t worry, I´m fine, I was there for someone else, not me. A story for another time)

. . .if an elder tells you how cheep the rum is here, or complains about no waves for surfing.
(however, I here this happens in other areas as well)

. . .when you can´t post to your blog because there is no power


As you can tell, I´ve had a busy week, and somehow I am behind on my time (by behind I mean on my goal of 100 hours). So on we go. I see that 40 computers have found their way to my blog, for a total of over 200 hits now. So I hope you all are enjoying it. I wish I could post more often, but such is life.

I would like to make my first video soon, to post here, so any requests of what you would like to see are welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about some views of the outside of your apartment building and the town of Luperon. And of course your handsome face would be nice to see!

Anonymous said...

Y Tambien, La familia de Carmen!!

Anonymous said...

Uh, rats in the oven? Eeeeew!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to have been there for the argument at bookstudy.
Are the rats in your oven again or is this a new happening?

Anonymous said...

I want to know if the rats were fresh meat or if you were roasting them for dinner. Don't think I could try them. I'll try snake though. Do you have snakes there? By the way,you left in time for me to begin having some difficult comp problems. Aren' you glad!

Anonymous said...

um... if there are rats in your oven it might be a nice idea to clean it - just an idea :)

Cory said...

Just so we are clear, it was Matt´s oven, not mine.