Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just a note before we all get blown away

I am told that a big storm is heading our way. All of you probably know more about it than I do. We had the small storms pass by last weekend, but we just had nothing but rain from that. It wasn´t even a hard rain, just several days of it.

Sorry I havn´t posted in a week or two. The aforementioned rain had a little bit to do with that. Plus I have a cold. (don´t worry, I am happy with my cold - The whole town has either pink-eye or a cold, so I´ll take the cold any day)

I wish I had more to report, but that is about all that is going on down here. The new service year is here, so it´s time to preach preach preach. However, there hasn´t been alot of preaching done yet due to the weather.

Speaking of the new service year, a little birdie told my that a certain pioneer in Lewistown made 25 years! Congrats to Rose!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be safe Corey. That storm looks ugly. Just had our 2 day circuit assembly. It was wonderful. Get well.

Sally

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say about a guy who talks to little birdies. Hope the weather soon dries up and you can preach,preach,preach!Thanks for the mention. There are quite a few years of pioneer experience in our congregation.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cory, how's it going? I hope the storm doesn't hit too hard! Hope your cold is better!

Anonymous said...

I must be doing something wrong. I can't figure out why it says dan &amp?? Sally must be doing it too! Hahaha!