Friday, August 8, 2008

It´s August!!!!!

Everyone who knows my parents and how they have taught me to pioneer knows why August is awesome for me. That would be because I only need 28 hours in service for this month. Yay!! And I think that I am down to about 12 or 13 already. Thats a big change from the 100 hour schedule last month and the 120 hour schedule the month before. So in theory, I should have all this free time to hang out at the beach and generally goof off. In reality of course I just have different types of things to take care of now, but at least my schedule is still easier.

I want to wish all the Pioneers back home the best on rounding their years out!

(cough cough) of course, the service isn´t just about the time. One of my studies is going rather well, and he tells me that he is going to show up at meeting tomorrow. We shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed 27 for the month and now need 6.5 Your Mom and Dad raised you right! Enjoy getting the other things done.

Anonymous said...

YOUR PARENTS DID TRAIN YOU WELL, I THINK YOU SHOULD CALL THEM MORE OFTEN. HE HE