Sunday, August 17, 2008

Video

OK, here we have a little video. Actually, I didn´t make this to put here on the blog, I made it just for Mike. This is just a brief tour of the house where we are thinking of living next year. Right now there is just one brother in it, and two more are moving in this fall. Plus Mike and I would make five. Mike and I would basically have the downstairs, but as the video shows, the house, and especially the downstairs, needs a good bit of work.

Also note that in order to put the video here, I had to downgrade the quality a good bit. The sound doesn´t line up right with the video, but you can figure it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks For the Tour

Anonymous said...

Hey - sweet house, it's really big! it does need alot of work, but i feel confident that you two are capable - what worries me is all of you guys living together! i don't know if El Ranchito is ready!!! just kidding :) haha
- take care

Anonymous said...

Its nice to see the house. Yeah, it needs a lot of work, but I know you'll be able to fix it up. El Ranchito is pretty special to have the five of you. Keep up the good work.